After searching around the web, I have decided to correlate all of the knowledge I took in. The Rezound is the first ever phone to be backed officially with Beats by Dre. A powerhouse in the audio department along with a powerhouse (Verizon) from the wireless department is going to kick things off strong.

Below I will show you how the Rezound matches up with the other top phones in the nation.





After I went over the specifications in my head, it blew me away. After you compare side by side the phones, take into effect that each Verizon Rezound comes with Beats by Dre ear buds. Beats ear buds range from $80-$120 and the phone itself is only $299. That makes me wish I could switch to Verizon over T-Mobile any day.

However, the Rezound is no longer the latest and greatest, but it still compares with the newest phones, such as the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, and Samsung Galaxy S II.




Specifications:

Phone:LG Thrill 4GGalaxy S IIHTC Rezound
Weight:5.99oz.4.06 oz.6 oz.
Height:5.07in.4.93 in.5.10 in.
Width:2.68 in.2.60 in.2.60 in.
Depth:0.47 in.0.33in.0.54 in.
Screen:4.3 in. 800 x 4804.27 in. 800 x 4804.3 in. 1280 x 720 Super LCD
CPU:1.0 GHz Dual Core1.2 GHz Dual Core1.5 GHz Dual Core
GPU:PowerVR SGX540ARM Mali-400Adreno 220
RAM:512 MB DDR21 GB LPDDR21 GB LPDDR2
Camera:Dual 5MP w/ AF/LED and 3D8 MP with AF/LED 2MP front facing8 MP with AF/LED 1080p30 recording 2MP front facing
Battery:4.8 Whr6.11 Whr5.99 Whr



Review:
This phone is a solid 4.5 out of 5. It doesn't get a perfect because of two reasons. First off, it should've been made with battery life optimization as a priority, due to it being a music intensive phone. Second off, I feel as though it's on the heavier side, and I've heard people say its not the most damage resistant. I, however, don't have to worry about that as I don't drop my phones.

With my analysis it is clear as day that the Rezound will be a giant success, with innovative audio performances with association of Beats by Dre. Not only that, but innovative Super LCD display with ground breaking 720p resolution.


Related articles:
Internet Heroes Save the Android 4.0 Mess Up
Android 4.0 Truly is All About the Money
What is Android?
Top-10 Android App Essentials You Shouldn't be Caught Without